Ahhh... more ebay.
We have a tiny closet. The man keeps most of his clothes in his dresser, but some things need to be hung. You can tell by "our" closet that its all mine. The poor man has zero room. So, time to clear some space for the one that works so hard for all of us. :)
I buy clothes I like and find on sale and forget about them. I am bad that way. All women are. Men are different with their clothing. They don't save a certain piece for some hypothetical situation that may pop up just to wear it. We do. Tisk tisk. Things go to waste this way. I bought these two pairs of pants almost 3 years ago. Does my closet need decoration? No. That's not its purpose. So, away they go.
The man may not be Mr fashion sense, but he doesn't waste. We could take a page from the men, here, ladies. If you haven't worn it in a year, give it to a friend who would love it, get some extra household cash on ebay, or donate it.
My ebay fees need to be paid because nothing is selling and the two that did didn't make much. This sale is for the house jar. Maybe I'll get the man a shirt he wants and will use.
No comments:
Post a Comment