Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 29

Today was pretty challenging for the blog. It is becoming increasingly difficult to get rid of the things I have been able to "part with". I put that in quotations because most of it is all still here.
The bins for Renie and The Hidden Closet are an issue because I have no car during the day and have to rely on another very busy mother. We've made three "dates" now, and between the flu hitting this house, Renies schedule, and Noelles schedule,  its been rough. But we will get there and get things gone. Same with Valerie's painting and Corinnes bin of clothes. Without the car except on weekends and the flu, same story, but I haven't forgotten and everything is on the 40 crazy "mom" lists.
Everything else, well... nothing is selling on ebay and I cannot list on etsy via the phone app. (Unless I am missing something, if so, please tell me. Both computers are on their way out). I believe the main problem  to be shipping, so I am going to try and sell locally via the blog,  facebook, snd Craigs list. I will also be using free cycle for stuff that wasn't so expensive.
I'd say I was open for trading, but that just brings more stuff in.
Today im listing Mia's old toybox. It can work unisex,  its in great condition, and we can drop off locally.
Dropping off is a good way to see old friends, or take a nice drive to look at other neighborhoods, as we have to move in June. So, its cool family driving time and stress free car rides with some good music.
If anyone is interested, please contact. We can easily bring the toybox and any of the ebay items still listed.
I'd also like to add that I have a friend who was influenced by the blog and sent me a photo of all the bags of stuff she cleaned out for donations and hand me downs. That's awesome. I have a bunch of free donation bags for lupus, and the vietnam vets if anyone wants them. All you do is fill them, call the number,  and leave on your porch and they will pick up.  Works very well for clothing.
Pass the word, check the ebay still listed under angel2213101 and contact my email directly for private purchase or donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment