Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24

Today is going to be brief because I have a sick household on my hands. One, possibly all of the dvds from day one are going and the coach sneakers for charity I took down out of disappointment from ebay. I gave them to my cousin who not only bears the exact name of the sneaker style, but lost her father, my godfather to cancer when she was just three years old. She has become an amazing runner just as he was and her next run for charity she will add my friends mothers name and run for her as well. I dropped the donation for the asking amount of tge sneakers and will be dropping more before the fundraising ends.
I spent my morning waking up early to the man who nevet gets sick having an extremely high fever and back and forth getting my daughter ready for school. Not everything we give up is material. Running around like superwoman is something every mom knows all too well. Today the need in this house is getting the man I love better and my child the attention and homework help as if there was no exhaustion in my body. Today I give up the want to sleep a little more so my loved ones are fully taken care of. This is a want and need that money can't buy.

Please spread the blog and ebay word. I really want to give a great donation to the two charities mentioned in the blog and can only do that if I sell the stuff!

Thanks for all the love, encouragemt, and help keeping this "project" and blog of mine going.
Everyone stay warm, healthy and happy. In the end, that is the ultimate necessity goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment