Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 32 Giving to Get Rid Of

With the start of the second month of the year, I'm proud I got myself to part with something everyday. I can do this! I had one ebay sale, 3 large donations and 7 gifts. Not bad. The second item I thought was sold on ebay, I got stiffed by the buyer who apparently doesn't pay other sellers either, so it will be re listed.
For today, I'd really like to push getting the January stuff gone. I'm going to finalize plans and dates this weekend to go to the consignment shop, drop the bin by Corinne, bring Valerie the painting, etc. But beyond that, I figured I could keep helping.
I am shipping 3 gifts monday free. I lowered prices on ebay and offered free shipping for buying the buy it now prices. I want these things to go before I wind up with a big pile. Oh, and in case you're wondering why I just don't donate the few items on ebay, its because I highly doubt a chanel silk scarf can come in handy for the poor and disenfranchised I also would feel it to be a spit in the face of sorts. And yes, I would like to make some cash for our house fund. Wouldn't everyone? Thought so... that's why today, I'm willing to give up a few dollars to anyone that helps sell the ebay items. I will paypal the helper 10% of the sale price. Any items not on ebay ... private sale and/or local pickup... same.
So, below is all the stuff that needs to go! You can find all the items selling on ebay under my ebay screen name, angel2213101. If its not there,  contact on the blog or via email. Make sure the buyer mentions your name so you can get your 10%!

10% to you on day 32! Share the blog and pass the links for ebay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment