Well, by now, I should have given the correct dates to match up exactly. Starting mid month threw the blog dates off, however, the first day had 13 items to "catch up". If you're interested in any Day 1 items, most were too "small" for ebay, contact and we can do a private sale.
Unfortunately, plans got all tangled for going to Renie's shop yesterday and today, but the bins are ready and waiting, and I will be there soon enough.
Today I thought for a while about what to sell, especially because ebay listings are not doing well. The Harley sister bracelet got sold and I received an offer on The Office lot that was so low it wouldn't even cover fees. As much as I am trying to get rid of things I do not need, I also do not need to spend money to do so. At least giving to charity is free. I still have the pink worn once Coach sneakers up on ebay for charity. Sadly, the most viewed of all the blogs yet and the least viewed on ebay. Please pass the word about them. Its for a good cause. Same with the Betsey purse. It's for charity folks.
Today is not. Well, not completely. This one item I never really wanted to a give up because of its value, but there is absolutely nothing I could do with it except keep it in a drawer and say I own it. What's the point? How many items do we have where its the exact same story? I needed something "big" to start covering ebay fees AND I want to put extra money towards the donation I had already planned for the coach sneakers because they aren't selling and I feel horrible. Divas... prepare. Today is a silk Chanel scarf. Ebay prices have these going for $500 and upwards to 1500$. I'm listing for $400 obo and splitting the payoutcwith the charity.
Chanel is great, yes, I understand fashion, but to me, it's not necessary and being wasted. Please pass the word and check out all the other blog items.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Day 11 (23)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment