Curiouser and Curiouser.
Each day, someone seems to come along in one form or another and spark an idea. I love the connections and it makes this project turn more into a journey.
Today was a day for artists. I first thought to give a few names to a Facebook friend of mine who has been running a webzine for a few years now. It started with just artists names. Recommendations for interviews and articles. I had done an interview years ago for this online entrepreneur and always try to pass others along to get their names and work out there as well. I didn't think that my help would affect her so much, but it did, and I'm glad. She asked me to do a few articles and I graciously accepted.
When naming off a few of the artists, one of them who has been posting sculpting work was in need of large amounts of clay to finish a project for a named client and friend coming to her area. I remembered instantly that I had a 5 lb box of clay that had been sitting in the closet for at least two years, still usable. I immediately asked for her address, and now, for day 27 this artist will get the clay she needs.
Nothing can beat either smile from helping the webzine to sending the clay.
Share the blog and check the ebay listings to share as well!
Also, feel free to look at the webzine, www.skinartists.com and the sculptress, @Tamara Comeaux of Lafayette, Louisiana.
Pay it forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment