Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 10

Sorry folks... no fabulous pictures of crap to get rid of today. However, I have 7 large plastic bins packed and ready to go to my cousins consignment shop in Ramsey. Hidden Closet will not only buy a couple things from my 7 bins and a few from things my friend Noelle packed up, but split the leftover  clothes between Battered Womens shelters and Clothes for Sandy victims. I also got an email from a friend who has a girl! (Finally! All my friends have boys!) So now I can put aside all the nice 5t and up clothes for another mom.
Not too special of a blog for story purposes, but those 7 bins will add a few bucks to the house savings,  be donated to 2 charities and passed along to a friend who has a little girl as well. Not bad for one day in the grand scheme. ;)

Anyone locally interested in my cousin's Shop, look up Hidden Closet in Ramsey NJ on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment