Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Days 52-59

I know I haven't been very good with posting daily. Lots going on. But the mission has still been underway. I *think* we may have a buyer on the ten gallon tank setup, but not sure. If there are offers, contact. The lucky boots did not sell and the necklace and 2 pairs anthro pants are still on ebay for a few more days under angel2213101.
My friend and I did more giving and trading, and I had to get the bear to my friends sister. I still have to send stuff to her mom and other sister.
Yesterday, I have to admit on the blog, I cheated. A tooth broke and I was in severe pain. I had to get it extracted.  I checked the damned child support, and even though he only made 2 payments in 2 months, by letting it accumulate, I had enough for the emergency tooth. If it wasn't an emergency, I wouldn't have gone against my word. So, take 2 on that. The DVDs are gone except for the Office set and some of the candle holders. We've also started to make bags for a spring yard sale, even my nine year old wants to get rid of stuff. I'm glad its catching. We are looking to move in June/July, so we'll probably be getting rid of a lot. If there's something you're searching for, feel free to ask. Bet I have it or something that can help. Hey, its worth a shot, right?
I still have bins for Corinne and Renie, its been a rough month, but I haven't forgotten and hopefully in a week or so we can all get plans and schedules together. I also have to drop off the toybox to a friend, thats gone too.  Forgot it when I brought the Audrey Painting.
Start making bags, folks.  Friends are more than welcome to join the yard sale or swing on by.

No comments:

Post a Comment