Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 39 The Day The Whole World Went Away

I've been blogging about getting rid of insignificant objects for those loved ones who have passed or left our lives. Yesterday, I lost a huge part of my being when a dear friend passed.
I am at a loss for words and go between crying in ways I did not know were possible and talking to my ceiling telling him all these random things that pop in my head. This person was one of my biggest hits yet, and I have lost quite a few. There is yet another piece of me missing now, that can never be replaced.

The family is asking for donations in memory to go to the wounded warrior project as he was a member of the United States Army. He has a son due in May and we just spoke on finding the Stitch doll he bought my daughter 8 years ago to send down and pass to his soon to be baby boy. 

Todays item is the Stitch doll for his son, donation to the wounded warrior project and I ordered a tree to be planted in Israel in his name to grow for his son, in his memory.

Anyone that would like to donate, the wounded warrior site has a place to click "in memory of", I ask you please put his name, Scott Ganz.

No comments:

Post a Comment