A while back, I had been chatting with an acquaintance of mine about our creative works and blocks. She had been doing some great work with fabrics and childrens clothes. I remembered I had a whole bin of fabrics in my storage space from my family's sewing traditions. Bright pink hawaiian fabric, pieces left over from my nursery curtains, even pieces left over from all the handsewn items my family always created. Why do I need to hold onto my nursery curtain fabric or fabric from my first Halloween? I don't. But im sure this artisan could make good use of it. I have yet another box to send out full of about 10 fabrics. Sew on sister! I dont need them and can't wait to see how you convert them from storage to beautiful works of art. Enjoy.
Today, the chanel scarf sold. I still have other items up on ebay and if you help sell or a buyer names you, as in the previous blogs, I'll pass along 10% of the sale as help for getting them out of here.
Ebay ID angel2213101
And please check the blog from day 32 (I think lol) to see the other private sale items to get rid of.
There's always something you have and dont need that someone else out there does. Enjoy Chloe!
No comments:
Post a Comment