Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Days 47-50

On a night where we all needed to get out, and I had to grab a small piece of furniture for the new fish tank ( selling the 10 gallon with hood,heater, and thermometer and filter btw. Contact if interested, north jersey local only) the man and I webt to ikea and a friend of mine and her little boy came and met up with us. I never saw ikea as a place to "hang" but we spent 3 hours there, hanging out, looking for needs and making the cutest little boy smile in a time when all of us needed a break. We felt like 14 year olds in a big toystore. It felt good.
As with giving things away, along with the 10 gallon tank setup, my friend also wanted that huge ikea piece of Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys. (Top ten greatest movies). I've had that piece for a while, and although I do love it, im not using it and dont need it. She's currently redecorating, so, you guessed it, its hers.
Still going. Feel free to contact via email about the fish tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment