Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 37 The Necklace

Well, the computers got looked at. The two desktops have to be cleaned of files and junked and the laptops are salvagable. Today we're going to get an external hard drive and get the printer working again as well as clean out the computers and kick them to the curb so we can get a new desktop. We got a really decent price for one, so, what the hell.
I got my ebay bill yesterday.  Thirty dollars. On top of the fees they took out on two sales. Paypal did the same. Altogether ebay cost me about 50 $. The boots, purse, and pants are still listed but after that, I dont think I'll be using ebay again. The two bubble vests for girls will be split. One to the bin for the mom im giving to this friday and the other to clothing donations for charity.
The espresso maker and The Office DVDs im going to have to find homes for. I think I may offer the espresso maker to my friend who helped with the computers if he wants it as a thank you.
Chloe's fabrics are going to ship with the Chanel scarf back from the dry cleaners Friday. So, overall, things are going.
For today, I am still thinking about that necklace. I doubt I could get my money back for it or even close with the way things haven't been selling. I know, its a hard lesson to learn,  but I'd like to try. If the damned thing makes me feel that uncomfortable, why should I keep it? If anyone is interested, ill send pics privately. Im willing to get less than I paid but not too low. Contact for serious interest and pics. I'll put the money towards the desktop. If I can't,  I'll give it to my daughter, as all moms do with jewelry.  Im just afraid at 9 years old this expensive piece may ruin or get lost.  ( its already happened 3 times lol). I'd also like to throw some help to my friend whose home is destroyed by flood damage. Any sales, I will send half to her donation link.
Today I am willing and forcing myself to get rid of that necklace. Just trying to figure out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment