Monday, March 18, 2013

Days 65-78

No, I have not forgotten or "bailed" on this project. I've actually been quite busy getting rid of things.
I found a wonderful vintage consignment shop that is going to take on a good load of things I have packed up from around the house. Schedules and no car during the day have given me a setback getting to Renies shop in Ramsey and finding a day for Corinne but I have not forgotten.
I gave a couple of things away in the last few weeks to friends I know would truly enjoy them. We've also started our cleaning and packing for the yard sale, and removing some of the heavier clothing for both storage and donations.
I've also been busy sowing seeds for the greenhouse from seeds we've saved from our plants last year and any organic vegetables we bought throughout the year. My sprouts are already taking off.
Ebay was a total waste and its time to really work on my etsy soap shop. With all thats been going on, I have not made new listings as I should have and the shop needs work again. I was holding out to teach a partner and hoping a part time side job would come through, but both didn't,  and it's time to remember that my family comes first again.

Clutter isn't just found in the house, either. In the age of technology, emails are cluttered with junk mail and spam and phones are cluttered with apps we don't use. It's timestaking, but easy to remove yourself from mailing lists,  and clean up your apps. You can get rid of so much you don't need with the touch pf a button.
Looking forward to the yard sale, the consignment shops, fewer junk emails, and more soaps for the shop! Lots gone in just 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment